Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dreaming of Va-Ca

T- minus 8 days until my birthday vacation! Next Friday I will be meeting my bestie M in San Francusco for a long fun filled weekend. I've never been to the west coast and can't wait to experience it for the first time. My cousin I also lives there, she's an acupuncturist and bounces between house sitting jobs/places to live. I admire her for her adventurous and courageous life! She's traveled the world and has lived in China- just an overall spectacular human being and such a joy to be around. She's just like her mum, eccentric and one of a kind. Of course I'll be meeting up with M, she wants to go on a bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge and have us over for dinner. Another little fun treat about this trip is that I will be seeing M (hottie M- baseball player, hot ass, sexy dark hair). Did I mention that him and I have amazingly hot sex??  Well we do, or did at least until he moved to SF this past April. It just happens to be a coincidence my M and I planned this trip to SF...she may or may not be flying in a day later than me to give us a little privacy ;) It should be interesting...I reserved us a hotel with two twin beds!! Maybe I'll just push those suckers together to do some catching up with sexy M....Also on this trip I would like to try and hit up all the great sites and destinations. Whether that be Alcatraz island or a day trip to the wine valley area, I know I'll have a great time. I absolutely cannot wait for this trip! What a great way to ring in turning 26! I'll make sure to blog about my adventures once I'm back home.                                                                        Until next time my loves.                                                                                                                      XOXO -b girl

No comments:

Post a Comment