Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Boss Ass B*tch

Let me catch you up to speed.....this Spring marks two years that I have been living in Minneapolis! Yes, I am 26 (soon to be 27) years old. I'm currently unattached but am an independent lady who enjoys making her own decisions. I'll be cherishing this time alone to be selfish and only do things to please myself. It's really much easier than trying to please someone else sometimes....

Back in January I moved into a new apartment in SLP with my cousin G, and started a new job about a month ago. My title you ask? Just a little Human Resources Manager!! I'm very lucky to have landed this job being only 3 years out of college, and will not leave it for a long while. It will definitely be a challenge, as it is a start up telecommunications company, but you have to take risks to reap rewards!

As I mentioned I'm free as a bird right now, but do have some close friends around the area and a handful of family members that I love dearly living close by. I sure do love Minneapolis! Best decision to move to the big city, even if it did seem scary after graduation.

It's crazy that I feel much more "adult" like these days (as I sit wearing a snazzy blazer drinking green tea in my private office). Things like insurance and taxes no longer scare me so much...I can always figure something out now. But that doesn't mean my child-like free spirit has gone away, my two year old nephew helps to spark my creativity and imagination!

Now some things to focus on; eating healthier, getting a bit of exercise everyday outside, starting a new hobby (?), and maybe re-enter the dating pool. The dating part makes me a little nervous..what was I saying about risks earlier.....?

Bgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment