Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freak Show

So it's been a busy last few days...this past weekend I went to my sister A's graduation, and then her and I both moved out of the same apt on Sunday and I moved into a new place on Sunday...just crazy busy with that work and physical therapy..nutso. Anyways, I moved into a fraternity for the summer cause the rent's so cheap and sorority girls are encouraged to move in because we can't stay at our own sorority houses. It's a weird law that hasn't been changed in ND about more than 5 women can't live in the same house for over a 9 month period-weird brothel law...whatever. But I've slept at this fraternity for three nights now, I live in a suite with my friend L. Last night was a shit show for sure...and not in a good way. I woke up to guys running down the hallway screaming, and then someone used a master key and came into my suite and starting banging on my own bedroom door. I only have one guy friend that lives there this summer so I was scared as shit. I screamed "WHO ARE YOU?!" When they continued knocking for 5 minutes. There was no answer, and just then I heard a girl down the hallway scream bloody murder. I froze in my bed and started sweating like a mad man, a bajillion things were running through my head, I tend to think the worst in scary situations. I'm thinking 'oh my god i'm on a lofted bed there's no way I can aviod this break in' 'shit why didn't I think to have a knife on my bedside table?' 'fuck my window is open wide they can cut the screen and come into my room' 'fuck fuck they have the spare to my bedroom door, should I just pretend I'm not here?' Trust me dudes, do not mess with women during the night! Seriously, it is scary shit and especially when we're in an unfamiliar place sleeping alone in a room. I'm still spooked this morning. I actually called this guy M-who I have not blogged about yet, I'm kinda seeing him:)-and made him calm me down. M is such a nice guy for answering his phone at 3am on a wednesday morning and calming me down...major brownie points for him. He was in mpls last night otherwise I would've made him come over.
Let me introduce you to M. He is a friend of one of my friends and I met him this past friday night...we hit it off well-a lot in common and we just mesh well. We've hung out everyday since then; we went biking-I totally fuckin wiped out h-core in the street-HAHA!, and last night we went to dinner, and then I ended up givng him a late night call. He graduated from NDSU last year, and he will be attending Medical School this fall at the U of M in the cities. He is soooo nice, he genuinely cares about everyone in his life. He is super funny and makes me laugh all the time. M does have a weird obsession with chapstick, but he is an amazing kisser-maybe moisturized lips make a big difference? We're hanging out again tonight, I think we'll see a movie. I can't wait to see him again! I just want to make out with him all day long he is such a good kisser! And I am kind of a make out whore so I know a good kiss once it hits my lips...ha
Well anyways that's all for now, hopefully I wont have any more run-ins with crazy frat guys and hopefully things with M keep going great!

peace bitches
xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment