Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Addictions~

Do you have any addictions? I think that I have multiple, but nothing that is really harmful or dangerous for me....some examples are Dairy Queen, shopping, and blended chai teas.. But do you think someone could become addicted to something as little as bc? All you ladies know what I'm talking about, I don't really ever say that word out loud-same for pp or a lot of other words actually. I consider myself a lady and don't involve those dirty words in my vocabulary. But ever since I ran out of my last pack of bc I've been having such horrible headaches. It sounds crazy but I've been on bc since about seventh grade..so that makes it-about 8 years..is that bad? But I haven't taken any pills since last week, probably picking up the prescription today, but I've been feeling so weird/icky without taking them. But is that really something bad to be addicted to? I dunno. All I know is that I'm a crabby bizzo today and everything is pressing on my bitch button.:( Being crabby is no fun.. Hope this day goes well cause this morning sure suckkkks...

2 comments:

  1. Hey toots. You are not addicted. BC is crammed with hormones, so by you not taking those for a week, your body is going "WTF". You best shape up for our 12 HOUR RIDE TO OKLAHOMA the end of this week, or I'm not sitting in the same car as you!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I agree its the hormones. and mmmm Chai. my fav!

    ReplyDelete