Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All this free time!

Now that school's out and I only work part time, I have so much free time on my hands! I spent the last couple of weeks with M-the new boy:):) We kept busy with bike rides and baseball games and camping and hiking...seriously haven't been on a single bad date with him! And then I just got back from Oklahoma-family trip to see the cuz who just graduated. That was fun, such nice weather in OK! However driving back up to MN on Sunday was such a treat. While we were driving through Missouri there were tornado warnings everywhere, I haven't been that scared in a long time! There was a point where every car on the interstate had pulled over and put their four way flashers on. The lucky bastards pulled over underneath the bridge...and then we saw a semi in the ditch! Weird Weird...then we got to Iowa and all was well.

Again with my newfound free time...M moved to CO until July helping out at this awesome kids camp otherwise I'd be spending a lot of time with him...so now I keep myself busy by cleaning this nasty frat (did I mention earlier that I moved into a fraternity for the summer?) and watching the bachelorette and eating ice cream. I think it's time for new hobbies. I just got some new running kicks and I want to take them out for a run today. My hottie physical therapist recommended some trails down by the river...maybe I'll try them out? I need to get back into reading too! I cannot find my twilight-new moon book however...hmmm I do have another called 'The smart one and the pretty one" I started it months ago and set it down. Tonight I'm going to go on a walk with my friend R and her dog Reese. That should be fun!

I'm going to get moving I'm determined! So I'm going to write a nice card to M and mail it to CO and try to motivate myself to go for a run down by the river!

ttyl

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment