Saturday, February 13, 2010

caught a case of boy crazy..

Hello friends,

Why is it that girls are so boy crazy?? I don't know about you all, but they are on my mind 24 hours a day 7 days a week...can't get enough of those good looking guys! So it only makes sense, that I'm never quite fully satisfied..kind of.

This character K I had been 'seeing' for the last couple of months last weekend told me he didn't want to date me, in a nutshell basically..so I was like F off!! Not really because I still like him, but I can't waste my time on boys that don't give a crap..it's not fair. So last night I decided that it's time for 'me' time and to have fun! I went over to my friend A's downtown and met a bunch of sisters there...then went to the bar to meet up with friends and kept noticing my friend H's wandering eyes and hands...and I kind of liked it. I mean I've always had a crush on H and this past summer at we fest we ended up locking lips and it was amazing needless to say..but anyways I ended up taking a cab by myself to his house-not smart! Do not get in a cab by yourself!-and ended up spending the night kissing him and cuddling with him and his wiener dog M. (yes, I even censored the dogs name...you can't be too careful in a world like this!) He is really a great guy and deserves only the best. Ahhhhh I like him a lot...is that a bad thing? Always had a crush on him, we've been friends for years...I think it's ok. Tonight he wants to hang out again and I'm super excited! Have to make sure I wear something sexy! Maybe if I'm lucky enough by the end of the night I'll get to see his wiener again...his wiener dog you perves! bahaha

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment