Saturday, October 15, 2011

i love sleep, my life has a tendency to fall apart when i'm awake, you know?

Ernest Hemingway knew what he was talking about. sometimes i feel like without sleep i turn into someone kinda crazy...we'll call the crazy side of me blanca..(because i was called this once in spanish class and i hated it)..

anytime i start to feel sad i tend to look at my friend A's fb page. she is so optimistic about things and i strive to be somewhat like her. she is a world traveler and such a sweetheart. if i'm ever known for something i hope i'm known for being a caring sweetheart that travels a bit to accomplish good things...that seems good enough for me. :)

traveling makes me happy, since when you travel you are displaced from your sense of comfort and it's good to be uncomfortable every day to get a broader sense of your surroundings.

i don't know where i'm going, but i promise it wont be boring..

loves and kisses,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment