Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting for Forever...

As I was looking at recent news on fb tonight, I ran across a friend of mine from college's new wedding website. I couldn't help but be happy for her, but couldn't help but wonder, when will it be my time...? I know they say it'll happen when you're ready and 'you just know', but sometimes it feels so far off that it's a little discouraging. I mean, every little girl's dream is to grow up and have a beautiful wedding that all her family and friends are in attendance. I don't know if it's just me, but I've been preparing/looking forward my wedding all my life, now just waiting on 'the one'. Trust me, I'll be patient and wait until it's my turn, but I can't help but hope it's sooner than I think. It's so wonderful to have many of my friends getting engaged, married and having their first children, but I also can't help but wish it was me too...

keeping(!) the hope and faith,

Bgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment