Friday, November 18, 2011

.the accidental discovery of something great.

maybe i'm blind, maybe i'm blind
i couldn't see you shine and shimmer
right in front of my eyes, front of my eyes..

thought i saw light, it was a faded mirror,
just a dim reflection, but
you shine so much brighter...

honey let me sing you a song
listen to my words as they come out wrong
don't run away this time.
honey let me look in your eyes
open them one at a time,
but don't look away this time.

open your mind, and let your beauty flow like wine,
but please don't leave me outside,
honey i'll try to hold you like the
starry skies we lie beneath tonight
you shine so much brighter..

honey let me look in your eyes,
but don't look away this time..
honey let me sing you a song,
listen to my words as they come out wrong,
don't run away this time.
don't look away this time.

Love you (T) you deserve more than you know.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment