Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Take a Shot for Me*

Song by Drake, titled 'Take a Shot for Me', makes me think of relationships with boys. Whether they are your friends or more, it is fun to drink with boys. (I haven't drank with boys in a while and I'm just taking a trip down memory lane)
I'll list my favorite drinking buddies guy wise...

T is beyond fun to drink with. He is a wise ass, and it is so fun shooting shit back at him. It amuses him, and then he gets playful. The smartest man's weakness is a strong shot of whiskey(: Love dumbing them down to my level and poking fun at T, he is cute.

B is not fun to drink with. He gets out of control and likes to punch things. Once this past spring he got into a fight and he broke a guy's jaw and broke his hand in two places. He's a scary drunk:s

C is awful to drink with. He would get drunk and scope out the cutest girl in the room and try to take her home. If that girl was me we'd have fun haha, many times he'd come to my apartment after drinking at the bar.

A is really great to drink with. He is Mr. Flirty and compliments the shit out of you. But don't let him get too drunk, he'll tell the whole room you slept with him and then it can get pretty awkward, even if he says you're a 'great lay!' haha

N is not fun to be around in general, so when he gets drunk it's pretty annoying. N is an ex of mine and we dated for 3.5 years, so he thinks he still 'has' me? He's an assbag and is very rude and disrespectful when he drinks. Ughhh don't even like thinking about it.

CJ is really fun to be around. What can I say, I've always had a crush on CJ. He's a wonderful person, and he deserves all good things in this world. Thinking about him just brings a smile to my face. I'm very grateful for our friendship and I don't want to ruin our friendship because I have stronger feelings for him. He gets very lovey when he drinks and I love it. I remember the first time we drank together I thought, I really like this guy, I don't know who he is, but damn he's a cutie. He's given me rides home from the Turf in the past too. Great, great guy.

Well that's all I feel like talking about with this subject. This song just made me think of drinking with some of my guy friends and this is what came out of it.

Happy Tuesday,

xxoxx

B


No comments:

Post a Comment