Saturday, November 26, 2011

Goodbye, great knowin ya!

C. Flaa is a piece of work let me tell you. He and I have come to an agreement to no longer speak to each other since we're not getting along. Sounds great I said, I'd love to not talk to you anymore, in fact I don't really want to see you again, so this is goodbye. And he agreed, deleted and blocked me from facebook, and I deleted all texts and phone numbers from him out of my phone. Let's see how long it takes him to call me, I give it a month max. Keep you up to speed, I'll let you know when he starts talking.

*Fella's this is what happens when you are a FUCKING douschebag and no girl wants to date you. You should probably re-evaluate some things and then maybe we can like ya again. Good luck.

To all of the men out there that don't deserve their women, go fuck yourself. happy holidays all(:

xxoxx
B. Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment