Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love in hopeless Place

A Stranger's kindness can really brighten your whole day.

This post is a shout out to my new friend C.J. (running out of C's here!) whom I met while needing a smile recently. He not only put a smile on my face, but had me laughing and kind of re-sparked something in me. Passion maybe? I'm feeling very good and almost as if I'm capable of anything today! (Even though I write to you while wearing pajamas in bed haha).

He reminded me without even telling, that when you're passionate about something, like a career field, stick to it. If it's something you want bad enough, you'll find a way to get it. Just need a little nudge every once in a while to continue on with your journey until you reach your destination.

Well I'm off to eat some breakfast at 11:48 a.m. this almost afternoon, and to start my day. (:

Good day, and Good luck

B



No comments:

Post a Comment