Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nothing's Lovlier than You..

Every fucking thing is lovlier than you. haha Fuck Fuck Fuck. Someone told me yesterday I say Fuck to much, but I don't really fuckin think so.

But really, everything is annoying me today. Especially logging onto facebook and seeing that some of my girlfriends have status's like 'oh he's mad at me', 'i'm not good enough for him', 'please take me back'. This shit is annoying ladies. There is a reason your guy is feeding you these lame ass lines if your reactions are like this.

You gotta grab life by the balls and just say fuck em. It doesn't matter if you offend somebody, or stand up for yourself if your boyfriend is being a dousche bag. Ladies, please stand up for yourself, who else is going to?

If you're in an abusive relationship, get the FUCK out. There are resources you can use if you are scared for your safety, but nothing is as bad as staying with the mother fucker. Get Even. Get Out. Make him regret ever trying to hurt you, or break your heart.

Break my heart and I'll break your face,

Bgirl

p.s. Happy Thursday, love you all (:

1 comment: