Thursday, December 15, 2011

The (before, and) Afters

Studying in the library has never been so fun! haha. It's not that fun, but I must say the studying for Art exams are more entertaining than studying for something like chemistry, or god forbid Principles of Finance.

It's quite an enjoyable day listening to music and looking at pictures of art on my little love Mac. Mona Lisa is quite boring....but the other art is very inspiring. Inspiring me to do my most beloved hobby, write(:

Listening to great pandora little treats and discovering new art through my art class really gets me in the mood to write I must say. It's an artist named 'The Afters' Never going back to ok has really got me in a great mood. I love this artist, like on the same level as a Dairy Queen treat right now.

Side note, I have not had a single Dairy Queen treat since I don't know when....hrmmmm...no wonder why I'm not feeling so hot these days..

love and kisses, have a great thursday

Bgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment