Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Accidental Love*

Today was an amazing day, it really was. I got to spend a short while with a good friend of mine, actually two friends of mine. Once the day was done, I got in my car to drive the 35 miles back home and the song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri came on the radio instantly when I put the key in the ignition. (:

'I have died every day waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. All along I believed I would find you' <3

I Love you Casey. (Note, this is the first and only time I will use a full name in any of my blog entries. This is how important this person means to me)

You could do nothing wrong in my eyes to make me stop loving you. You've rekindled my spirit back to life, and I'll be thankful for all my years, thankful to you. You may not know how wonderful you are; you are warm, kind, loving, sympathetic, handsome, and above all else noble. I could only hope some day to marry such a person. I will love you until the day I die, Casey. I hope you find the happiness you are looking for.

love you forever and always,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment