Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weird Timing..

So I participated in my traditional Wednesday night activity last night, which is playing in a dart tourney, and it was really fun!

well we didn't win any games, of course, but we had fun losing. (:

Anyways, usually after the game we head downtown just to hang out with the locals, curlers and darters are usually out. This guy in a neon green bright construction jacket came up and started chatting with me. I immediately like him, I mean the coat was pretty sweet, if I had one I'd wear it out to the bars too.. his name is T and he grew up in Iowa and his parents live in Walker now. He's 23 and really attractive(; So anyways, he asked me on a date last night! So he's picking me up today and I have no idea what we're going to do but it's exciting!! I haven't been on a legit first date with someone in.......2 years I think. Wow. That's pretty lame haha

Wish me luck, I am a little rusty with dating etiquette :s

love you always,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment