Monday, December 13, 2010

i'm falling, i've fallen for you..

have you ever felt like you trusted someone to keep your heart all nice and warm/fuzzy?

well you should be more careful on who you let borrow the key to your heart. i borrowed mine out to a friend who i was falling for. well guess what? i've fallen. i've fallen face first into the icy pavement. and guess who wasn't there to catch me? a boy named T. yes, same T as before. T, the very intelligent, good looking, gentlemen who everyone can't help but fall in love with. i've fallen pretty hard, and am having troubles standing up again.

my heart hurts. and there's no cure. all i want is for T to make an effort and let me know that he likes me too. i know that he doesn't want a relationship, which means i shouldn't have even spent time with him. that is all i see when i talk to him or spend time with him. i can actually see this relationship going somewhere. and this is the first time that the guy doesn't want me back. i have had my fair share of rejections, mind you, but i've never been rejected by someone who had been interested in me in the beginning. why did you do this to me..i've never felt so used.

this message is for T:

T, it was great while it lasted. best month and a half i've ever had and i dont regret anything. i'll remember the memories and good times we've shared. just please take one thing from this message; please please treat the next girl better than you treated me. she deserves better than this. be present. let her know what you want upfront, even if it means that she'll leave you. be honest and fair. you treated me well while it lasted. don't leave when she thinks she has a grip on you. i wish you nothing but the best. wish the best was me, but i will be alright. good night and good luck.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment