Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Should have know you were trouble from the first kiss..

So there's this guy. We'll call him T, for confidentiality reasons of course you understand. We have been friends since Freshman year back in 06'. That's quite a long time in college years..anywho T and I have been great friends since as long as I can remember. Over this past year T has become very friendly and always seems curious as to what I'm up to, and wants to hang out with me. Finally when I caved in this summer and thought 'hell, why not?' then T happened to stumble upon Miss ND..no worries though, the only dated for a few months. This Miss beautiful was then sadly dumped by T. :) hehe her trash is my freakin treasure.

Anyways, over the past few weeks T and I have been spending some time together. My favorite times with T were just laying around my apartment buzzin while drawing stars and ufo's on each other's arms. Then the night came when I met up with him at Dempsey's. He held my hand that night and didn't leave my side. We hopped around town to Rooter's, and then the OB. By the end of the night we started walking to his apartment, he conveniently lives downtown..while there we drank some more and he took me to his kitchen. I sat up on his window ledge overlooking downtown, such a beautiful sight of the city. T was in one of his smart rants regarding molecular biology and other sciences I don't understand. He looked so adorable in that moment, I'll never forget it. I grabed him by the shirt, pulled him close and kissed him. It was the most sensual kiss I have ever experienced. T has such soft lips and knows exactly how to use a little tongue to make the kiss sexier. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew I woke up next to him in bed the morning after. I was turned away from him and he had his arm on my side. I immediately thought, 'what kind of mistake did I just make?'

T put my concerns to rest however, such a gentleman he is. He asked me to stay in bed all afternoon, cuddle and snooze. There's nothing I wanted more in that moment. Since then we've spent some more time together, it's been nice seeing how our friendship has progressed into something more.

However, when something seems to good to be true, it usually is. I don't know if I did something wrong or offensive? T has been ignoring me, and when I contact him he's 'busy' or 'working on homework'...there's only so many times I can be turned down before I loose interest T, watch your step. The last time we were together was Friday, so it's been only five days, but still...if I don't see him within the next few days I'm going to try really hard to forget everything and go back to the way it is.

I hope he doesn't make me forget, I don't want to. I want to remember every touch, kiss, smile and laugh. Whenever I want something so much, it tends to not work out. Why is this! It frustrates me very much.

Here's a shout out to T 'Hey Boy, get your shit together. Ask me on a date, preferably not to get drinks at a bar with all of our friends. Ask me to a nice restaurant, hold my hand, be the gentleman that I know you are. That is all. Oh, and Kiss me Goodnight'

B

No comments:

Post a Comment