Sunday, April 26, 2009

Love my sisters!

I just had a really great weekend with all of my sorority sisters! On Friday we had initiation for all of our new members, and had a fun-filled day yesterday as well. In the morning we had a 'fun run' which was a 5k run/walk around our campus. I actually jogged for most of it-surprising I know! I've gotten really out of shape, but this run was good practice since I registered to be in the Fargo Marathon-coming up quick! After the run we had a nice little luncheon with a bunch of our alumni (graduated members of the sorority) and gave out some awards. Then it was time to get ready for our Beta Beta ball! We have this formal every spring and it is so amazing. Each of us are encouraged to take dates-yes we can invite more than two boys if interested-but I unfortunately only had 1 boy to take. haha just kidding, I'm taking it easy with boys right now. Not looking for somebody to date, just taking a break. So I asked my friend J to come with me since some of his friends were going. We had such a blast! I purchased a brand new little strapless cocktail dress, and was so excited that my boobs fit in it. Trust me, when you've got some big girls upstairs and you find a strapless dress that will work, you get excited. So we ate and drank and danced the night away. It was such a blast! We sang a bunch of songs on the bus ride home and I pretty much lost my voice for the rest of the night...it's better today though with the help of the cough drops that make your whole mouth go numb. Super weekend it was. Tonight I'm going to a BBQ at my sister A's friends, should be fun too! I think I'll bring some yummy cookies.

Have a good night everyone!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment