Thursday, April 30, 2009

Soooo Tired..

This week has been something else let me tell you....Lots of stress going on with the whole roommate situation, school is getting absolutely annoying with the truckloads of homework I've been doing and it seems like it's gone on for forever. I went to the doc on Monday and he told me it almost seemed like I have pneumonia but then he decided it was bronchitis. So that has been pleasant-feels kind of like asthma in a weird way? But besides the fact that roommate M has made my life a living hell this week, it hasn't been that horrible. Well maybe it has...tonight M actually apologized to me about how she's been treating me-I know strange! I really didn't know what to think or even say....just amazed that she would apologize! It is a big step for her, but I'm not letting her off that easy-she did some pretty mean things to me this week. I mean she ignored me for the past two weeks-the only conversing we did was yelling- she trashed our apartment when her friends were over drinking Tuesday night, I have slept at my sister A's place for the past few nights, and she has been openly stating how much of a bitch I am to put her through this 'horrible situation'. I have read and seen with my own eyes how evil and cruel she can be and I don't think I'm ready to forgive her. It might take quite a while actually. I think we've made progress with the apology and all but not all has been forgiven. Hopefully I can actually be present in my apartment now without feeling anxious that she will come screaming at me at any second...I don't know what to think about it.

Thank goodness I'm going home this weekend. I need a little break from everything here...and it is my little sis E's big prom this weekend! I absolutely cannot wait to help her with everything! I'll even paint her little chewed off fingernails if she wants-it's her day!! I just hope we can paint them another color besides black...hmmm. I love my fam fam they always help me with my troubles and I can't wait to go see them tomorrow!!

I've been at the school's library for the past 5 hours and now I think it's time to go home to bed. But I'm going to pack my bags first, so I can leave right after class tomorrow! I'm soooo excited:)

You all have a great weekend!

loves,

b

No comments:

Post a Comment