Thursday, April 2, 2009

Migranes and Boys..might just go hand in hand

So today I had a free chiropractor appointment set up-after doing sandbagging and getting a free coupon!- and it was all the way across town...but I'm a sucker for a deal so I drove the extra miles to get cracked. I love getting adjusted! It feels so good to get your spine a'crackin and then it just tingles so nice! But I do not like to get my neck adjusted-freaks me out big time! It just seems like your doc will just snap your neck and then bang! you're paralyzed in the next second...it has always freaked me out. Today when it was neck time my dr. asked if I was doing ok? He said it looked like I was in pain-embarrassing.. and I always get light headed afterwards..then my doc went into a long talk about whiplash from car accidents and how it's a big deal and then had me go get x-rays immediatly after my appt. Freak me out even more! I thought my neck was ok? But then he gives me directions to a hole in the wall place that took about 45 minutes to find..and I got hungry so I stopped at Arby's for a ham melt-yummy. Then the guy took four x-ray pics-didn't even give me any protective wear, didn't seem normal-and then gave me the pictures and sent me on my way. The pics look so cool though! I want to hang them up on my window so I can see my spine..weird. Anyways I have some major neck problems after a car accident I was in this summer. I get super bad tension headaches a few times a week and it hurts my neck to move in any direction-like looking around while driving...ouch.

Moving on, I have a huge boy dilemma. When don't I though? A can attest to the fact that I am boy crazy and always have them on my mind. But what annoys the crap out of me is; why do guys only want you when you're already over them?? It's like you meet the guy and start to really like him, and he ignores you the whole time. Then when it's like FU buddy, he comes crawling right back? Why is that? I don't get it! I met J a month ago and he finally wants to hang out-do I even want to now? I don't even know...guys here's the deal-if you want to keep the girl interested than you have to get together/talk/NOT just text within the next week I'd say. Moving on to a boy I just met and still have the hots for.. his name is I and he is sooo attractive. Definitely my 'type' but with more hair and less bushy eyebrows than normal..haha! He is extremely smart-big turn on!- and seems like a very nice down to earth guy. He only has a couple of flaws, but who doesn't right? For one he's very into fitness and eating healthy...nice and all but I worked at DQ for seven friggin years and can't give that up! But I'm becoming lactose intollerant so that is helping a little bit...and another thing, he hates cheese! WHO in their right mind hates cheese?! I have cheese on top of my cheese doritos before I nuke them in the microwave! I don't know if I could handle that....but he is the most attractive man I've ever encountered so maybe I could deal.. I just want him to ask me out! But he broke his phone so he can't get my number..crappy. Give me a call 'I' and ask me out, I might say 'yes' and actually mean it this time;)

Wish me luck for my date tomorrow, I'll be out on the town with J. He's cute and all, but I don't know if I'm all that interested anymore...he'll have to win me over for date two, just saying..

have a good night,

b

3 comments:

  1. b~

    LOVE THE BLOG!!!! I am so impressed that you started this. I will now be able to keep up with your life (and not tell your Mom...I promise. I told Muffy about this too, so you now have 2 new fans!!

    I love you,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Muffy and Auntie C!! Love you both

    ReplyDelete