Friday, April 24, 2009

Negative Nancy

I've been having the worst last couple of days! So I finally told my roommate M that I'm moving out June 31st and she blew off the handle! I told her this on Tuesday evening and she slammed the door and walked out, didn't say too much. Then last night when we finally ran into each other at the apt since then, she friggin yelled at me. I have lost all respect for her because of the things she said to me, and I was upset so I yelled back! -Those of you who know me know that I don't yell, it is scary and I don't ever do it. I just wasn't going to let her degrade me and downtalk me without me yelling back! So she said that our friendship is over because I'm moving out, and you know what? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Good friends will understand if you can't afford to be living in an apt especially when the rent is going up so high, I just don't understand what the whole attack was about. It just makes her look dumb because she's trying to make me feel guilty for not living with her anymore. And now she's trying to get all of our friends to turn against me-I've talked to some, they think the whole situation is stupid-thank you good friends! I just hope that someday she can act like a mature adult who shows respect to people. Until then, there's not much hope for that girl. Ahhh my first frenamie this should be interesting-especially since I have to live with her until june 31st....at least my 21st birthday is on june 29th and moving out will be the best present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment